August 12, 2013

NOTD: Essie's Mint Candy Apple

Essie's Mint Candy Apple is hands-down my favorite color that I own currently. It's such a beautiful color and it's absolutely perfect for the summer and winter. It very toned down and it looks absolutely fantastic on any skin tone. If you've always wanted to buy from the Essie brand but have balked at the prices before, go ahead and buy this shade. You won't regret it, I promise.


It actually doesn't look very mint-y in this light but it does in certain lights. Regardless, I love the pale-blue color of the polish. It actually makes me so happy every time I look at it :) 

What do you guys think? 

2 comments:

  1. I love that color! I have something similar called essie turtoise & caicos

    Great to find a fellow Canadian blogger :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com
    check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but I totally agree!
      Are you also Canadian? AWESOME. I love finding more Canadian bloggers! And for sure :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...