June 24, 2014

Music Mondays: Week 01

So I wanted to start a small series because it's summer and I want to do something different. Music has always been a huge part of my life - unfortunately, I can't play an instrument but listening to music always does wonders for my mood. Basically, I have a song attached to some of my favorite books, shows, and memories and I'm sure many of you can relate to that. With that in mind, I decided to do something called 'Music Mondays' where I would put out a list of some of my favorite songs that I've been listening to during the past week.

So this past week - more like this entire summer thus far - I've been loving OneRepublic. I don't know what happened but I listened to their newest album, Native, and found myself loving every single song on the album. Which, let me tell you, has never happened to me before. Then I found myself going through their older stuff and re-listening to all of the older songs. So it makes sense that my first MM would focus on songs by OneRepublic, right?

Well, here they are!

What You Wanted (Native)

All This Time (Waking Up)

Everybody Loves Me (Waking Up)

What is some of the music you've been listening to lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...