January 16, 2014

January ipsy Bag

Having just received my January ipsy subscription bag, I thought I'd post its contents. I'm really glad with what I got this time around. 

For those that don't know, ipsy is a monthly makeup subscription service that costs about $16/month (if shipping to Canada) or $10/month (in the US). It was started by YouTube beauty guru, Michelle Phan, and sends out about 5 products each month - some are samples and others are full-sized.



I'm actually really happy with the Willa face wipes since I just finished off my travelling makeup wipes and the Malin+Goetz lip balm. I love trying on new lip products and this one is supposed to be mojito-flavored so I'm excited to try it out. 




I really really wished I had gotten the sample of Benefit's Porefessional primer that some of the other ipsy members got instead of the Apothederm skin brightening serum. But that's neither here nor there.

Overall I'm very happy with the bag - the blue bag itself is very pretty and the perfect size to be a traveller makeup bag. I'm also really excited to use the Smooth Shadow creamy eye pencil (in Pearl) by Elizabeth Mott as a waterliner or inner eye corner highlighter and the leave-in conditioner from healthy sexy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...