November 20, 2013

Review: Urban Decay NAKED Palette

If there was ever a beauty cult product, it is Urban Decay's NAKED palette. With a price tag of around $50, it is certainly a pricey purchase but after reading and hearing about this palette from literally every beauty guru blogger and vlogger, I knew I had to give this a go. So last Christmas, my mother was nice enough to gift it to me. After that, I haven't looked back. 


This palette has a little bit of literally everything. In terms of color range, there is a quite a bit of browns and dark purple/blue shades. If there's one palette that can give you a soft, daytime look as well as a great smoky eye, this palette is the one. I'm personally not into wearing a lot of bright colors like reds, pinks, or purples on my eyes so I can honestly say that I have rarely used any of my other eye shadow palette after getting the NAKED palette. 


The pigmentation of each shadow, with the exception of Naked, is absolutely perfect. Because each of the shadows swatch so strongly, the palette is very long-lasting. Like I said, I got it last Christmas and I've barely scratched the surface on any of the shadows. Another plus for me was that I recently realized that I could use the Dark Horse shade to fill in my brows. Sigh. It's so multifunctional!

If you're in the market for a great, multi-functional eye shadow palette and don't mind splurging a bit for a great product, Urban Decay's NAKED palette should be at the top of your list. It is absolutely perfect for every occasion. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...