November 29, 2013

Introducing: Blogmas 2013

In an effort to be more consistent in blogging, I have decided to start something called BLOGMAS this December. Starting December 1st and going all the way to December 25th, I will be blogging every other day!!


I'm currently on a roll for blogging since I've been feeling more inspired lately so I really want to keep up the momentum I've had. 

Blogmas posts will not be only about beauty. I will be posting a lot of personal posts as well; it will be a hearty mix of everything I love, not just beauty. 

Here's to hoping for a great holiday season this year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I'm new to blogger. Check mine out? (: I'd appreciate it! Thank you!
    http://thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...