May 19, 2013

Currently Hearting: Leo the Owl Coin Collector

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Kingston. After a long cold period, we had our first taste of hot, balmy weather.

And it was lovely.

However, being the unprepared girl that I am, I wore a long-sleeved plaid shirt on my way out to meet a friend and realized my mistake after about 5 minutes of walking. So I decided my first stop would be the Urban Outfitters store in downtown Kingston to buy a t-shirt (the absolute best thing about living in Kingston is that downtown is a short 7-minute walk away). It worked out perfectly since UO was also having one of their 'Additional 50% off all their sale items' events for the weekend. So I grabbed a shirt that ended up costing me just $5 and just as I was about to get in line for the cashier, I caught the eye of this cheeky little guy:

[caption id="attachment_133" align="aligncenter" width="291"]Leo the Owl Coin Collector (Urban Outfitters, $12) Leo the Owl Coin Collector (Urban Outfitters, $12)[/caption]

Isn't he just so cute?! My friends are well aware of my obsession with owls so when I came across Leo the owl, I just couldn't resist him. Plus, I'd been looking for a cute coin collector for a long time and didn't want to settle for a plastic little piggy bank. He is absolutely adorable, don't you think?

If you're interested in buying the little guy, you can find him HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...