December 3, 2013

Blogmas 01: MAC Russian Red

One of my recent lipstick purchases was the MAC Russian Red lipstick. This shade had been on my wishlist since I started wearing lipstick and I could not be more happy about the purchase.


I know I said this already in the My Lipstick Collection post but this is honestly the perfect holiday shade. The color is a nice deep red, which is absolutely perfect for Christmas parties with a stunning pair of heels and a LBD. 

The pigmentation of the lipstick is absolutely great and it applies very smoothly as well. Thanks to the blue base of the lipstick, this color shines on every skin tone. From pale to dark skin, this color will stand out and bring the attention right to where you want it: your lips. 

Make sure you have a mirror though. Unless you're a pro at applying lipstick, you're going to need it. 

At $18 (CAD), this is certainly on the higher end of lipsticks but it is well worth it. Fun fact: it also makes a wonderful Christmas gift. Know someone who always has a splash of color on her lips? Get this color for her. She won't be disappointed.

Promise. 

Can you picture it? Because I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...