December 12, 2013

Blogmas 04: Lush 'Ocean Salt'

I will be the first to admit that my skin is obnoxious. In the summer, it gets obnoxiously oily by the end of the day and in the winter, it gets obnoxiously dry. So when I walked out of Lush with this little beaut, I finally solved the problem.

Lush's Ocean Salt is amazing, to be frank. Even that is an understatement. It's a sea salt scrub for your face and body that leaves your skin feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Call me crazy but I've noticed my face looks a little brighter after a scrub with this.


Having never used it and with a heft price tag of $21.95, this little pot certainly doesn't come cheap and was quite a risk for me. But it's an investment and a damn good one, if I do say so myself. I only use it for my face and you only use a tiny bit of it at a time so it has lasted me for quite a while. Even after one use, you can visible see (and feel!) the difference. My skin feels softer and more fresh. 


The scent itself is wonderful. It's strong and greets you as soon as you open the pot. When you initially buy it, the sea salt is at the top so the sales associate gives you a little popsicle stick to mix it before your first use. Once it's all mixed in, just take a small dollop, and rub all over your face. You may or may not feel a slight burning sensation if you leave it too long (thanks to that damn vodka) so be sure not to do that. After giving your face a good scrub, just rinse it off. 


One of the best things about Lush, as I've found, is that they are anti-animal testing and all their products are made with natural products. No nasty chemicals, here! And I mean, come on. Have you walked into a Lush store? It smells freaking amazing! I can't wait to try other products from Lush. 

What's your favorite skincare saviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...