December 23, 2013

Blogmas 06: Moroccan Oil

A few weeks ago when I got my haircut, my hair dresser convinced me to try out a hair cult classic: Moroccan Oil. Like Lush's Ocean Salt, this product is a godsend during winter months. 

My hair ends get dry really fast and unfortunately, I don't like to shell out on conditioner. But this little beauty is amazing at leaving my hair soft to the touch and protects it from the dryness.



Obviously, the steep price tag of the full bottle was too much of a risk for me but thankfully, there's a smaller bottle too. Though it's small, you don't use that much so it actually lasts for quite a long time.

This particular formulation is 'light', which is better for my hair because one of my main concerns was the oil weighing my hair down. But this formulation doesn't do that. It feels light and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.

Another thing I've noticed is that it smells great. I use it every time I wash my hair and it leaves my hair smelling fresh and soft. Yeah yeah, how can hair smell soft? I know but trust me. It's possible. It's a delightful smell that leaves you wanting to smell your hair all day long.

Needless to say, Moroccan Oil has now garnered a permanent spot in my hair care routine, especially during the winter.

What's your favorite hair care product?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about your hair smelling soft! Moroccan oil is really good for your hair! Great review!
    Feel free to check out my blog if you get a chance too stop by xx

    Jess
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...