December 5, 2013

Blogmas 02: Christmas Gift Ideas for HER

With Christmas nearly here, we're all struggling to get our friends and family gifts. If you have yet to buy a gift for your special lady, sister, or daughter (*coughdadcough*), here are some ideas. 

Have a look around and take your pick. She won't be disappointed. 

This is definitely on my wishlist this year. My family doesn't celebrate Christmas (okay, my dad doesn't but my mom indulges me) but that doesn't stop me from having a wishlist every year. This year, I only have one item: this travel tote. I've been looking for a sturdy yet classic bag for school and this tote seems perfect for me. The fact that it also has a compartment for my macbook is just the cherry on top.

Very girly and cute. It's small and perfect for when you only need to take a couple of IDs and/or credit cards with you. Plus, who doesn't enjoy pink glitter?

This is great for the beauty buff. I'm beginning to build quite a lipstick collection and since I don't have any organized place to put them, they just get scattered around. This lipstick holder would solve that problem and it looks absolutely beautiful.

The color is gorgeous and it just oozes comfort. Need I say more?

This is just so pretty! I've never heard of the brand before but it randomly popped up on my Facebook feed so I just had to check them out. Out of all the bracelets they carry, this emerald beauty certainly caught my eye. Must be the Slytherin in me ;)

These little booties are shearling-lined and look adorable! Admittedly they are a little pricey but if you want to treat someone, these would be it. And the stars look so pretty!

This set of measuring gaggles looks so classy and elegant. These are perfect for that baker you know. Hell, I don't even bake that much and I still want these in my kitchen.

Again, I just couldn't resist adding these spoons to the list because of their cute flowerpatch design.

I've heard fantastic things about the Fitbit wristbands from friends that have bought one. It's a great present for the fitness afficionado. The wristband looks sleek and apparently is also waterpoof so you can totally wear it in the shower. It tracks your fitness activity, calories burned, sleep patterns, and more. What's better is that it can sync with the Fitbit app on your computer and phone so that you can transfer all that data and track your progress. This may just be on my birthday wishlist.

The scent for this perfume is perfect for everyday wear. It's subtle and feminine with a hint of floral. It smells very fresh and has good lasting power as well. Perfect addition to the perfume collection. 

What's on your wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...