July 15, 2013

A Summer Night Out

With temperatures rising up to high 20s and low 30s, it's getting increasingly hot and humid here. I don't like it. At all.

So today I've prepared a 'Summer Night Out' set. Kingston summers mean less than a quarter of the students are in town but that doesn't mean those of us that are here will stop going out at night. Now I know that going out at night in the summer means dresses, dresses, and oh yes, more dresses. But I've always been a shorts and jeans girl.



I've been loving the nautical theme this summer and I simply cannot stop looking at the Jeffrey Campbell Litas. Ever since I saw the beautiful Kavita from 'She Wears Fashion' rock her Litas (from Ebay), I have been obsessed with them. If I could buy everything in this set, I would. 

To me, this is exactly what I would wear on a night out. It's so effortless to wear and looks so comfortable (yes, even the heels). I especially love pairing something nautical with leather and studs. 

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...