July 5, 2013

Let Me Lust: Topshop's Cross Back Playsuit

Summer is hitting us full force here in Kingston. It's been hot and quite humid for the past couple of days.

This does not please me for two reasons. Firstly, I'm not a summer girl. Winter's more my season. Secondly, heat and humidity means that I can no longer shimmy on my skinny jeans in the morning.

Most days of the week, I'm at my summer volunteering gig at a research lab at my university. This means that I need to wear something comfortable and easy to move around in. Sadly, skinnies are not the answer.

But I think I may have found the perfect solution.


This gorgeous number is from Topshop and you can find it HERE. At £34, it's not exactly cheap but I'd say it's worth the investment since you can easily dress it up or down. 

You can easily pair this with a thin braided belt, some stunning heels, and of course a pair of colorful sunnies for a date night out.

What are you lusting after this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...