July 10, 2013

Toronto Pride Parade 2013

This post is a long time coming. June 30th marked the end of Toronto Pride Week and was celebrated with a massive parade in Downtown Toronto. According to my parents, I'd gone to the parade before but since I was too little to remember, I dragged them Downtown for a looksie.


The Pride Parade is one of my favorite celebrations. It's full of people not being ashamed of who they are and absolutely rocking themselves. There were many boys in speedos, old men in leather, and of course, a fair bit of nudity. 

...That last bit wasn't awkward to watch at all.

Here are a few highlights!





These men were the cutest! They had a whole routine planned out. It was the best.



Hey, look! The Pope supports the Pride Parade ;)


This is where things got a little awkward...


Overall, it was a fantastic day! I wore my 6 inch wedges, which got painful after a while but at least they added some needed height so I could actually take pictures and get a decent view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...